New Student Assessment
We know there are a lot of options out there when it comes to golf instruction, and just as many questions.
- Where do I start?
- Which coach is best for me?
- What is the time commitment?
The fact is, getting started on the road to better golf can be a bit daunting. That’s why we’ve developed the New Student Assessment at Golf Channel Academy.
The New Student Assessment affords you the opportunity to meet and interact with one of our Manhattan Woods Golf Academy coaches at the facility in a relaxed, nurturing environment. Your coach will take the time to evaluate your game and recommend programs that align with your goals, available time and resources. It’s a smart first step in your journey to shoot consistently lower scores and have more fun playing golf.
WHAT IT ENTAILS
During your assessment, you can reasonably expect the following to occur:
- A discussion with your coach about your goals, physical fitness, current skill level, etc.
- Video analysis and feedback of your swing.
- A thorough evaluation of your game to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses.
- A summary including a suggested plan aligned with your needs and expectations.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
There is no obligation to commit to additional instruction following your New Student Assessment. If you decide to move forward with the Manhattan Woods Golf Academy, you can expect your coach to walk you through all of the necessary steps to mastering the desired skill, so that you can take your game to the next level and sustain it for years to come.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR NEW STUDENT ASSESSMENT
For more information or to book a lesson or program with us, please email the Manhattan Woods Golf Academy at email@example.com or call 845-741-3772.